Guard is an open-end fund that invests in a diversified portfolio of fixed income instruments, namely corporate bonds, treasury bonds, treasury bills, mortgage backed securities, repurchase agreements and time deposits; in addition to equities listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange, with a maximum exposure of 25%.
Guard guarantees the par value/market value of the certificate based upon a one-year holding period from the initial investment date.
The fund is a suitable investment vehicle for individuals, corporations, banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, and pension funds.
- Guard is an ideal diversified investment instrument
- The fund offers equity return advantages for investors, while the capital invested in the funds is guaranteed (based upon a one-year holding period from the initial investment date)
- Low risk profile amid equity market volatility
- Available for Egyptians and foreign investors
- Subscription and redemption are held at all AAIB branches
- Subscription / Redemption requests are accepted during the last five working days of every month until 12:00 pm and are to be processed from the first working day of the following month.
- Minimum initial investment of 100 certificates
- NAV is published every Sunday in Al Masry Al Youm Newspaper
Check the flyer here